Rounding numbers

I am fortunate to have a 1:1 iPad program for our 3-6 kids and I have been using some of my own resources and uploading them into an app called Showbie for my kids to use. 

My kids then upload the images into Book Creator and can add text, use a 'pen' and make notes - we can do so many tasks without paper - that means less lining up for me at the copier!


Here we are rolling dice and making numbers. 
Depending on the point of need for each student they are rolling 2 or 3 or 4 or even five dice. 
We are the rounding to the nearest 10, 100 or 1 000 (or 1,000 depending on where you work)

We do still use paper copies for some kids.



We will be using clip charts this week for rounding... 





Here is what you get in the pack.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...