Meet the teacher link up




I have been teaching for a while (1985) - almost 30 years. I still love it and wouldn't be doing anything else. 
I met my husband in my first year of teaching and we got married the following year. 
Neither of us are spur of the moment but we got married after being together for 7 months. 
We moved interstate less than a year later. 
We met teaching in Queensland and have lived in Victoria for almost 28 years.
Yep - we are both teachers. 
We have two kids aged 19 and 17. 
My extended family still live in Queensland and I miss them terribly. 
I love to travel and have been to many parts of Asia and also Fiji. 
Next plan is South Africa. 



THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...My own two kids, my husband, family and friends!

 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?An interior designer, love spending money

THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.Driven, passionate and loyal.
 FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"
Yeah, sure another meeting on my only meeting free lunch time
 
Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?
My husband and Nelson Mandela

Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?
Who is she?

 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?
 Time travel

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?
Bloom where you are planted - don't know who said it 
Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 
Little by Little
 
 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?
Night owl for sure - people who are chirpy in the mornings need to stay away until breakfast 
Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?
It has to be my Classroom Decor sets which includes - links below the images




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...