Classroom set up ideas

As I am watching friends around the world set new classrooms, I thought I would revisit two classrooms from my past. 
Here in Aus we are half way through our school year and I am already thinking about what to do for next year. 

As teachers we agonize over our room, we spend hours, money and energy getting it right. 

These pictures are from last year and show the space I shared with three other grades. 





 These ones are from January this year. Again I share the space and this wall is no longer shut. 



So as I think about what I like in a K-2 space, I think color, spots and melonheadz clip art. 
So I have put together these packs with just that in mind.
The links are at the end of this post. 





Here are the links









Happy setting up your classroom space.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...