Veterans Day and Remembrance Day

This is a pack I did last year and contains 42 pages of tasks.

I am in the middle of a pack that caters for older students and will then be bundled - but my reports are calling me! So not sure I will be finished this set in time for Veteran's Day or Remembrance Day. 


Veteran’s Day – USA








It supports your students to do the following tasks 
This is what I know about the army, air force, navy and marines. Class charts for brainstorm and display
Past, Present and Future recording sheet
Acrostic Poem for Veteran
What does Veteran's Day mean to me
Thank you Veteran’s – recording sheet with 4 different writing lines
Dear Soldiers – letter writing page
Nouns and Adjectives – Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines
Can – Have- Are for Army, Sailors, Marines, Air Men
Venn Diagrams – three sets: sailors/soldiers, air force/soldiers, sailors/marines
Boggle – Remembrance Day and Veterans' Day
Word Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...