Editable Name Tags - Blue and Green Classroom Theme


As teachers, we love to make our learning spaces cheerful and inviting. These editable name tags will help you to have all things named in a delightful manner. 

I love melonheadz and these name tags with the blue and green theme are going to be part of a line of classroom decor - watch this space!

• This is an editable file and can be used with any of my Blue and Green Class Décor packs.
• There are many choices for faces – I use the faces that most match what each of my students look like. 
• Go to the pages you need and just replace the text that says, ‘type here’.
• You get to choose the font and you can change the color if you wish to.
• I have used the font called KG She Persisted which is a free font on TPT by KG Fonts to type Peter. 






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...