Finally arrived

I am a huge fan of books. I can never get enough of children's books - there must be a time when enough is enough but that is a long way off for me. I am currently a huge fan of anything Eric Carle. Counting takes up a huge part of our maths program at the moment. I saw these books, ordered them and was told maybe mid March they would arrive, but they were waiting for me when I got home today. How exciting.
After watching/listening and reading about what is happening with Dr Seuss books in America. which is very sad and bordering on nutty.  I am happy to move away from those texts and promote others as there are lots of great and uncomplicated options.
These cover numbers and days of the week. There is also a Pancake Day book and many others that we love as teachers and our little people love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...