Picture story book linky

Deanne at http://firstgradeandfabulous.blogspot.com.au/ shares a passion of mine - picture story books.
 
Check out her post and as I did - I thought WOW, as this lady is sitting on a floor in a book store in the USA, on the other side of the world I am doing the same thing!
 
We both engage and use our love of books and hooking kids in - there is no better way.
 
So join in and share your favourite picture story books about starting school.
 
 
These are just a few of my back to school books. I can recommend each and every one of them to you and you will not regret having them on your book shelf. Some are about the Mum/Mom finding it hard to settle in, some are about being nervous and then of course working out that there is nothing to be nervous of.


 
 




Happy buying, reading and sharing everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...