A freebie......

I guess I am motivated by having a colourful classroom. I know that there is some evidence around 'boys in education' that says we need to tone down our classrooms for our boys. When I continue to get positive feedback from students and their parents about how our learning space looks it does motivate me to continue to add colour and hopefully a vibrancy to our shared learning journey. I have such a strong belief around what a positive learning environment should look like. As our new shared space grows after our summer break I will share photos of our evolving space with you.
I have re-jigged these labels for my Daily Bulletin Board using some exquisite background papers from  - http://www.cocoamint.com/ 
There is a label for autumn and one for fall for my Aussie and USA followers. You can access this freebie through my digital shops - to the right; 'Teachers Notebook' and 'Teachers Pay Teachers'.
Let me know what you think about the cute graphics from 'Scrappin Doodles' for the weather icons.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...