Easter planning


In our Prep space we plan very differently to other spaces. The tasks pictured are from my Easter unit.
 
I team teach with Chrissy, job share with Kate so I can coach on Tuesdays.
 
Jan and Pascale team teach in the other end of our open space.
 
Hope you are still all following.

Jan and I plan for Maths and Discovery Learning.
Pascale and Chrissy plan for English - reading and writing.
 
Hope you are still all following.
 
So Jan and I when planning maths for Easter we need to know
- where every child is to plan for differentiation in maths
- copy any worksheets for all groups
- organise all centres for  the space
- take the lead in delivering maths in both ends of our space
 
The benefits are that we know all 82 preps and where they are, we plan effectively as a team, we need to be super organised so we do not let anyone down.
 
These Easter tasks are part of my Hop into Easter Unit.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...